PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Please note that online order terms and conditions remain valid for orders placed online only, Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
We are only able to ship to mainland UK addresses. UK deliveries will be despatched within 2 working days. UK public holidays and weekends are not counted as working days. We can send your purchase to any address where it can be signed for. As soon as it is signed for, by you or someone else, the dispatch process is complete and the responsibility for your purchase passes to you. Delivery is free on orders over £75 and charged at £3 per delivery on orders under £75.
1. Delivery is free on orders over £75 and charged at £3 per delivery on orders under £75 (2nd Class Royal Mail Signed For).
2. Return/Exchange Shipping - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which item you would like to return/exchange.
3. Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure or trackable method and that you retain your proof of postage. Then mail your product to Boutique ME, High Street, Bishops Waltham, Hampshire, SO32 1AA. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping cost for returning your item unless faulty. Shipping costs are non-refundable for refunds and exchanges.
4. Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
5. Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
6. Gifts - if the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the return item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
7. Items bought online can be returned to our Bishops Waltham store, using proof of purchase but you will be refunded via the same method of payment. Exchanges can be handled in-store, however, the original monetary value will be refunded through the online systems to the original method of online payment, meaning the alternative item(s) are then payable in full at the in-store till point.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You have the right to cancel your order with us, you can simply return or exchange items you order by letting us know within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since you received your item, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn and in a perfect resalable condition (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all original labels attached.
For hygiene reasons earrings are not returnable unless damaged or defective.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Returns can be handled in-store, however, monetary transactional processes will be processed through the online systems. Therefore, no cash/credit refunds for online orders will be given at the in-store till point, instead, refunds will be credited to the method of online payment.